Library - Articles, summaries, position statements, and other documents supporting our effort
On this page…
We focus here on writing, both objective and personal, and on resources for self-education. This is original material, and with few exceptions will not be found anywhere else.
(alphabetical by title - see Topical articles for listing by topic, author, and publication date
- A grandfather’s warning to his grandchildren
- About Field Team 6
- Ballots - absentee and mail-in: let’s clear up any confusion
- Become a BOCT Activist!
- Getting more young people to vote: Their attitudes and special concerns
- President Trump - a mentally dangerous man
- Presidential debates briefing sheet
- Questions for Secretary of Education DeVos concerning opening the schools in the fall
- Rebounding from COVID-19: How whole-person healthcare hubs can guide the way
- Scientific American endorses Joe Biden
- The politics of COVID-19: Fact and Fiction
- Trump is a menace to American public health
- Trump is doing everything to make a health care disaster even worse
- Trump voters voting against him in 2020 - the new swing voters
- Twenty lessons for Americans from the 20th century - about the loss of democracy
- Unnecessary catastrophe facing US hospitals and our health care heroes
- Voter information - are you registered? - ready to vote?
- What you are voting for
- 2020-08-31: Republican National Convention - A summation and review
- 2020-08-30: Making sense of polls and predictions
- 2020-08-05: We hope you stay with us!
- 2020-07-19: Launching into a pandemic, during a plague
☀ ☀ ☀
page author: Tom Cloyd | reviewed 2020-09-30: 1205 PDT